2058 ALL TERRAIN BLACK
BLUNDSTONE has partnered with rubber sole innovator Vibram to create an exclusive outsole for the new #2058 All-Terrain boot. Engineered to be worn with confidence in a range of tough environments, the sole is heat resistant up to 300°C and specifically rated to maintain performance down to -15°C. The standout curved heel, created through the tread and transverse flex points, provides self-cleaning properties to the already feature-packed All-Terrain.
- Self-cleaning outsole design proprietary to Blundstone. Excellent grip on wet, muddy and slippery surfaces.
- Vibram TC4+ technology sole.
- Premium weatherproof leather.
- Injection molded Vibram rubber outsole and PU midsole with patented SPS at strike zones for all-day comfort and shock absorption.
- Highly resistant to oil, organic and inorganic acid.
- Heat resistant sole to 300°C and specifically rated to maintain performance down to -15°C.
- Lightweight and flexible.
- Premium Comfort Lite removable footbed: breathable, washable and anti-microbial
- Extra set of footbeds for fit adjustment.
- Hidden stitching in the heel.
- Leather lined.
Rule of Toe
For women, subtract 3 sizes from your Canadian size
For men, subtract 1 size from your Canadian size
For kids, subtract 1 size from your Canadian size