A slipper that travels well outdoors, the Tasman by UGG® features the same light, durable outsole as their Classic Boot. Lined with plush wool, it's crafted from suede with an easy slip-on silhouette, so you can run out the door for weekend plans or to work.This product was made in a factory that supports women in their supply chain with the help of HERproject, a collaborative initiative that creates partnerships with brands like UGG® to empower and educate women in the workplace.
Treadlite by UGG™ Proprietary compound which increases cushioning and traction for a supremely lightweight, ultra-durable sole.
Sheepskin Lining Vetted through extensive, industry-leading processes to ensure only the highest quality sheepskin makes the cut, delivering the signature feeling of UGG.
- Suede upper
- UGG® Tasman braid embroidery
- 17mm sheepskin lining
- 17mm UGGplush™ 80% upcycled wool, 20% lyocell sockliner
- Foam footbed
- Treadlite by UGG™ outsole for comfort
- Polyester binding or textile binding made from 100% recycled polyester fibers
- Heat-embossed UGG® logo
- This product contains real fur from sheep or lamb. Fur may be sourced from Australia, Ireland, the United Kingdom, or the United States. It has been artificially dyed and treated.