Some training runs are meant to push you past your comfort zone, but that doesn’t mean your feet. With the Women’s Run Targeted Cushion Low Ankle sock by SMARTWOOL, you get features meant to help your feet stay comfy, like a women’s specific fit, breathable mesh zones, and an Achilles tab to reduce slippage. Plus, the targeted cushioning on the ball and heel of the foot gives those high-strike areas some extra padding. And it’s all punctuated with Merino wool construction, which offers soft, breathable odor resistance and temperature regulation. These socks will help ensure that, even if the cardio is uncomfortable, your feet won’t be.
- Indestructawool™ technology with extended durability zones
- 4 Degree™ elite fit system for a dialed-in, performance-oriented fit
- Mesh zones for added breathability
- Virtually Seamless™ toe for enhanced comfort
- Women's specific fit
- Achilles tab prevents sock from slipping into footwear
- 54% Merino Wool 29% Nylon 14% Recycled Nylon 3% Elastane