OAK BEADED SUEDE MOCCASINS
MANITOBAH MUKLUKS have quickly become the new standard for comfort. The Tipi beaded suede moccasins are no exception. Featuring soft fleece foot lining, cozy rabbit fur and durable cowhide suede, you may never want to take them off. A timeless blend of handbeaded tradition and Aboriginal style, the Tipi moccasins are more than just your favourite pair of moccasins.
This product is displayed in womens sizes, when purchasing mens you will need to order 2 sizes larger. For example: if you want a mens size 8, you would order a ladies size 10.
- Supreme comfort and warmth from soft suede upper, fur ankle trim and sheepskin.
- Easy slip on/slip off wearability
- Comfortable rounded toe-box
- Handsewn beading from Aboriginal artists in Winnipeg, Canada.
- Lining molds to the foot as you wear them, creating a cozy personalized feel
- Beading may not be exactly as pictured