Two iconic brands with over 225 years of innovation and adventure between them have come together to create a boot that perfectly blends heritage and comfort with rugged performance. BLUNDSTONE #2056 All-Terrain features a unique Vibram sole for grip on snow, mud and muck, and quick release of those materials as you walk. The new tread design has a higher ratio of surface contact for increased stability and grip on uneven terrain. The unisex series based on the seminal Chelsea boot has all the hallmarks of the signature boot in design, style and comfort.
- Self-cleaning outsole design proprietary to Blundstone. Excellent grip on wet, muddy and slippery surfaces.
- Vibram TC4+ technology sole.
- Premium weatherproof leather.
- Injection molded Vibram rubber outsole and PU midsole with patented SPS at strike zones for all-day comfort and shock absorption.
- Highly resistant to oil, organic and inorganic acid.
- Heat resistant sole to 300°C and specifically rated to maintain performance down to -15°C.
- Lightweight and flexible.
- Premium Comfort Lite removable footbed: breathable, washable and anti-microbial.
- Extra set of footbeds for fit adjustment.
- Hidden stitching in the heel.
- Leather lined.
PLEASE NOTE: This boot features a pre-distressed leather that can vary in appearance. No two pairs are alike, so the boot you order may be lighter or darker than those pictured here.
Rule of Toe
For women, subtract 3 sizes from your Canadian size
For men, subtract 1 size from your Canadian size
For kids, subtract 1 size from your Canadian size